Environmental Strategy Statement
Plumbworkz Ltd will continue to promote the conservation and sustainable use of natural resources, to minimise environmental pollution in all its own activities and through its influence over others, whenever possible.
We will review all of our policies, programmes and services and endeavour wherever necessary to improve environmental standards to the benefit of the community as a whole.
We will always work toward maximising our procedures with regard to reducing, reusing and recycling our waste.
The Senior Management responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental issues will:
* Ensure so far as is reasonably practicable, that necessary training is carried out to ensure compliance with all Plumbworkz Ltd branches.
* Audit the policy on a regular basis and report the results of any such audit to the main board at the Directorsâ€™ Meeting
Plumbworkz Ltd, under the direction of the Health, Safety and Environmental manager will:
* Maintain an energy conservation policy to reduce the consumption of non-renewable resources
* Reduce, recycle and reuse waste materials whenever possible.
* Take part in recycling by whatever means practical to achieve substantial increases in the reuse of waste materials.
* Purchase items using recycled materials wherever possible.
* Only buy products, which use renewable resources, if suitable equivalents are not available.
* Avoid the purchase of any product, wherever possible, the production or use of which pollutes the environment.